Located between Sydney and Canberra in the beautiful Southern Highlands, Bendooley Estate is a magnificent 200-acre property boasting established cool-climate gardens and the iconic Berkelouw Book Barn. In addition to our new and antiquarian bookstore, the property hosts exquisite weddings, events, wine-tasting and private dining experiences. We also have on-site accommodation.
Visit us and enjoy:
- lunch every day in our restaurant, within the Book Barn
- coffee and cake in the Book Barn
- drinks and wine tasting in the Cellar Door
- wine tasting & delicate meals in our Cellar Door
- a bookshop full of new, secondhand, rare and antiquarian titles
- beautiful spaces for weddings and private events
- vineyards and rural vistas
- beautiful cottage accommodation with vineyard and valley views
- magnificent cool-climate gardens and lakeside pavilion for weddings and events
We are open every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday.
Inside our beautiful Book Barn:
Bookstore: 9am - 5pm
Coffee and Cake: 10am - 4pm every day
Weekdays: From 12pm
Weekends: From 11.30am
Lunch bookings in the restaurant are recommended. Alternatively visit our Cellar Door for exquisite day-time dining and light meals. In the evenings, our Restaurant and Cellar Door are reserved for events and private dining experiences.
Inside our exquisite new Cellar Door:
Wine Tasting: 10am - 5pm
Lunch or Light Meals: 12pm - 4pm
Dinner & Events: Please contact us to arrange your special event.